"I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it" (Lk 18:17 NIV).
The Discipleship Plant believes the following:
1) That the climatic event in all of human history was the victory of Jesus on the cross and His resurrection from the grave. Therefore, the spreading of the good news of Jesus Christ through God's church continues to be the greatest hope for saving a broken world.
2) That both the Old Testament and the New Testament are the inspired Word of God. That both the Old Testament and the New Testament contain God’s infallible message for the church and the world and that both are without error in their original manuscripts.
3) That God continues to move today in awesome ways through the power of the Holy Spirit as seen all throughout the Scriptures.
4) That marriage is a Holy Covenant ordained by God Himself between one man and one woman.
5) In upholding the ancient creeds of the Christian faith, namely, the Nicene creed, the Apostles' creed, and the Chalcedonian creed.